The Third season of Aravalli Terrain Vehicle Championship, powered by Infi-league Motorsports is a National championship earmarking all the techno freaks across the country. This season of the grand
and challenging dune buggy championship targets more than 100 teams with over 3500 participants who are aspiring engineering undergraduates and diploma holders of a recognized institution.
ATVC is associated with more than five print media firms, news channels numbering more than four and various National automobile magazines across the country, depicting the opulence it offers
and the quality feast of opportunity that it serves.
- Designs and technical specifications (Rule Book) have been given by the organizers.
- According to the rule book provided by the organizing team, ATVs shall be designed, fabricated and demonstrated by the students pursuing engineering course (Diploma & Degree) in various
engineering colleges of India.
GOALS & APPROACH
- Focusing on practical implementation of technical studies
- Creating awareness about latest developments in automobile industry
- Connecting Automobile Industry & student community
- To focus on team building, entrepreneurship, risk taking capabilities, managerial skills etc.
- To promote e-Vehicle technology, envisage the future transports & automobile industry
- We shall provide a platform to student to show case their innovative and technical skills
- We shall provide the technical guidance and solution oriented approach to the students
- On site recruitment opportunity to both the students as well as the Industry
- Cash prizes of handsome amounts to motivate the students
- To provide opportunity to deserving candidates to take part in the international events